Fuel And Raw Material Prices Are
- Fuel Prices have increased an average of $.35 since last summer. Experts are predicting it will keep rising once summer is here.
- Cost of raw materials have been trending upward reaching its highest level in 10 years. This trend has prompted vendors to establish a temporary surcharge on its products.
Let A Load Saver Save You!
- Filled shipping frames can be forklifted to the staging area of your dock. When the truck arrives, you have a quick, efficient loading process. This will also eliminate the downtime for the drivers dictated by new regulations.
- Filling a truck/railcar to capacity equals fewer outgoing containers (and less transportation costs including rising fuel costs).
- Loading the steel shipping frame ensures a damage-free delivery which is a great way to keep customer relationships at its best.
- The height of every frame is adjustable (hands free) to fit your product and is both forklift and pallet jack friendly.
- We have several options: outright purchase, rentals, or trial rental programs.